My Turkey Chili Recipe
This is my slow cooker recipe, but you can always cook it on the stove. I normally cut the recipe in half for our needs, but I am giving you the full recipe as many of you are cooking for more than two.
- 1 TBSP vegetable Oil
- Clove of Garlic to brown turkey in.
- 1 Pound Ground Turkey (preferably lean)
- 1 (10.75oz) can low sodium tomato sauce
- 1 (10.75oz) can tomatoes
- 2 (15 oz.) cans kidney beans drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans drained
- ½ medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 TBSP chili powder
- 1 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- ½ TBSP Garlic powder
- ½ TBSP Adobo All Purpose Seasoning
- Heat the oil and garlic in a skillet over medium heat. Place turkey in the skillet, and cook until evenly brown; drain.
- Coat the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray, and mix in turkey, tomato sauce and tomatoes, kidney beans, black beans and onion. Season with chili powder, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, Adobo, black pepper, and salt.
- Cover, and cook 8 hours on Low or 4 hours on High.